Are thinking of joining a gym? Do yourself a favor and conduct adequate research before simply signing up for the Riverside health and fitness club your friend goes to. If you choose a spot that’s too far away, you will only be wasting your hard-earned money. If you sign up at a facility that is jam-packed at 5:30 pm, when you get out of work, then you will only be disappointed. If you had your heart set on that post-workout smoothie but your particular club doesn’t have a refreshment area, then you may be kicking yourself later. Every fitness club varies, but here are a few criteria to think about when choosing the best Riverside health and fitness club.
- CLASSES: Not every local fitness club offers classes. Some health and fitness centers are just stockpiles of weight machines or repositories for information. If you suspect attending classes will help keep you motivated, then look for a club that not only has classes, but that has offerings at a variety of different days and times.
- HOURS: These days, most health and fitness clubs will stay open late, if not 24/7. However, you will still find a few places that operate during odd times to keep membership fees cheap and their bottom line high. Make sure you visit the facilities at the times you are most likely to go so you can see how crowded that particular club gets.
- LOCATION: This is one of the most important factors determining whether you will use your membership or not. If the club is 5 or 10 minutes from your home or work, you will be more inclined to use it. If, on the other hand, you have to drive 30 minutes, you are much more likely to conjure up all sorts of excuses.
- PAYMENT SYSTEM: Find a club that best fits your budget and payment needs. Some facilities require you to sign up annually and pay in a lump sum. Other places let you go month to month. You may find a sign-up special that is enticing to you or a facility that waives initiation fees.
- STAFF: Ideally, you will find a place that offers personal training and certified fitness instructors. Even if you think you are just joining to use the treadmill or stationary bike, you may find yourself growing weary of the routine and wish to pair up with staff members for more individualized service.
- TOUR: One of the best ways to get a feel for a prospective Riverside health and fitness club is to take the grand tour. While you walk around, note whether the machines seem well maintained, whether the music is too loud, or if the facility is clean. Does this seem like a place where you can really enjoy yourself?
Want to tour a Riverside health and fitness club this week? Call us to schedule one or drop on by!
Just Call (909) 962-7745
To Learn More
or visit this link: