Fitness is not just something you commit to for one hour a day. If you want to live a long, healthy life, you need to change your way of thinking entirely and commit to these 24 hr fitness Chino Hills habits.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast. You’ve heard this one time and time again. Yet, in the real world, it’s all too easy to hurry off to work without eating a thing. That’s more time for sleeping, right? Well, the question you should be asking yourself is this: “Is it worth taking in fewer vitamins and minerals, while also absorbing more fat and cholesterol for the rest of the day?” Research shows that people who eat breakfast reap more nutritional benefits, are leaner, have lower cholesterol, and are less likely to overeat. The Mayo Clinic recommends eating some carbohydrates, some protein, and a little bit of fat in the morning.
- Walk during your lunch break. You may have an extremely busy life, but you will enjoy benefits from at least 30 minutes of walking during your hour lunch. People who walk 30 minutes daily significantly reduced their risk of premature death, according to an 8-year-study of 13,000 people conducted by the American Council on Exercise.
- Snack healthy. Since you need 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables a day to reduce cancer risk, improve your memory, enjoy better heart health, bolster your immune system and slow signs of aging, you may as well add these as snacks. Low-calorie, high-nutrient choices like baby carrots, low-fat yogurt, apple slices, and raw broccoli make great munchies.
- Drink water. It’s easy to forget to drink enough water during the day. If you’re fully committed to Chino Hills fitness, then you mustn’t overlook this important tip. Proper hydration helps with every bodily function from memory to liver processing. The body only releases excess fat when it is adequately hydrated. Aim for at least 8 cups of water daily.
- Exercise. The CDC estimates that 60 percent of Americans do not get regular exercise. Working out more rigorously helps you maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints. You reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, and depression as well. The more immediate benefits include: better mobility, improved stress management, a positive mood, and a boost in energy.
- Sleep. The National Sleep Foundation estimates that two-thirds of adults do not get adequate sleep. These people are more likely to develop psychiatric problems, have memory problems, and get in car accidents. Aim for at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
Remember to plan ahead. Join a 24 hr fitness Chino Hills facility and schedule specific days/times for workouts in your day planner. Create a weekly meal plan, write up a grocery list, prepare meals in advance, and pack lunches. A little planning can go a long way for your overall health.
Are you looking for a 24 hr fitness Chino Hills club? Visit us online to learn more!
Just Call (909) 962-7745
To Learn More
or visit this link: